Wire pass though

Cratos

Reaction score
Since the factory pass through us such a PITA to get to and the wire gauge is too small for anything, where else can you run through the fire wall? I want to runs an EAS cable for my edge insight and backup camera cable.

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
Since the factory pass through us such a PITA to get to and the wire gauge is too small for anything, where else can you run through the fire wall? I want to runs an EAS cable for my edge insight and backup camera cable.

Remove the plastic piece on the drivers side floor board in between the seat and door. It is already covering a wiring harness.
When you remove it there is enough room in the two holes through the floor board, where the plastic step snaps in to the floor board, to run several wires through. Then just run them along the frame rail to the front or rear.

Sent from a crack house somewhere in the hood!

Big Angry Hillbilly

Reaction score
Could probably use the spot where the clutch master would go if it was a stick truck. Near the brake pedal.

May have to drill it on a 6.7 truck since no stick avail.

Cratos

Reaction score
there is not a hole for the clutch any more, stick is not an option anymore .thats where I ran everything in to old truck i ran them through the gromet that the shifrt cable runs theough with slit loom looks factory :)

Cratos

Reaction score
here you go

wires run through shift cable grommet
up to upfitter bundle then up to edge on dash for EAS cable

Attachments

• IMG_4186.JPG
    IMG_4186.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_4187.JPG
    IMG_4187.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 63