New tow rig 95 F350 4wd cc

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
Bought this last night from a lawn service company.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/s480x480/293779_371794286244589_1396083806_n.jpg

It's going to replace my LE as a family tow rig. Except it seat 6 instead of 4 LOL. Like most company trucks it's function over form but that just means I won't be afraid to get blood on the steering wheel... or dash... or radio..... rearview mirror Haha. The fenders will get replaced with good used stuff and I'm on the hunt for a full set of OBS alcoas.

Trying to decide if I want a dually or chop the frame and have a cc swb.
I have everything to do either except front dually hubs.

Any thoughts?????

Strokersace

Reaction score
Joe might be able to help on the panels and rims. My dad lives in Rose Hill and has several parts trucks he's selling and parting. Has a full set of factory alcoas. Front fenders too. A lot of other stuff. Let me know if I can help.

B.Warning

Reaction score
Flat bed dually, 4" lift, 22" alcoas, 35" toyos, replacement frt bumper, paint it black or silver metallic.

I have a set of dually front hubs if you want them.

JoeDaddy

Reaction score

bluedge8

Reaction score
I was wondering what you were going to replace the LE with. I'm looking forward to see the dually!

davey99ps

Reaction score
I have a set of front add-a-leafs that are good for an inch or 2 of lift if your interested. I'll have them off my truck in the next few days, pm me if your interested

bluedge8

Reaction score
you went back to nemos, I will live with my manual mirrors that I can actually see out of. looks good so far Joe.

Dittmerdiesel

Reaction score
If you're near St.louis anytime soon I have a white rust free passenger side fender for you for next to nothing :D

B.Warning

Reaction score
I think I have two new in box fenders and lower valence that goes below grill and headlights. I'll let them go real cheap to get rid of them.

Latest posts

Members online