Well, I'm stacked.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Finally pulled the trigger on letting myself along with Colton (super08duty) stack my 6.7. Ill probably get flamed for this but it's something I always wanted to do and in my opinion we did it right. I used FTE's kit so it's a bolted plate on the floor of the bed and no clamp on the rail. The sound is amazing, take a straight piped 6.7 and multiply it times 10 on the wow factor for sound. For a stack i used a 7" Mbrp powdercoated metallic black to match my truck. My truck is filthy right now due to a weekend on a ranch so no pics yet lol

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
Finally pulled the trigger on letting myself along with Colton (super08duty) stack my 6.7. Ill probably get flamed for this but it's something I always wanted to do and in my opinion we did it right. I used FTE's kit so it's a bolted plate on the floor of the bed and no clamp on the rail. The sound is amazing, take a straight piped 6.7 and multiply it times 10 on the wow factor for sound. For a stack i used a 7" Mbrp powdercoated metallic black to match my truck. My truck is filthy right now due to a weekend on a ranch so no pics yet lol

why would you get flamed? I think they're sweet. I just can't stand the mess.

Eric@HolderdownPerformance

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Some people have strong opinions against them haha, and to be honest I am not a fan of obnoxious/tacky ones. But I feel that mine turned out very clean. The mess isn't too bad, luckily 6.7s aren't too dirty. But my spartan 165 has a baby haze to it lol