Winter front?

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Who all uses one? I short trip the truck a lot and the engine just doent have time to get up to tempature so I would like to get something to help hold the heat in. The only ones I have found are the cloud rider one which is $350 and mulitiple pieces to take on and off which is a pain, and the Fia one that auto anything sells and puts snaps on the grille which isn't happening.

So do you guys have any sugestions, for ones that are one piece, no snaps, and don't cost a fortune? Ideas about how to make one are also welcome

87jumpy

Reaction score
Don't know bout for 11 and up, but I got mine through ford for my 08 and love it. Easy on and off

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

BFinMO

Reaction score
Ace has some allum panels that can easily be trimmed to fit. Then just use some clear Zip ties if your not to picky.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I ended up just using a seed sign. The ones you see along fields. They are a waxy cardboard so it won't get all messed up if it gets wet. Slid it between the coolers and the radiator. Put some long zip ties on each end to be able to grab it out easier

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
Normally I'd say dekalb all the way. But i will admit that our pioneer smoked everything around in this years drought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Normally I'd say dekalb all the way. But i will admit that our pioneer smoked everything around in this years drought

Really? A lot of Pioneer feel flat on its face around here this year. It tends to not tolerate heat very well. I sell Garst, so thats whats in front of my radiator.

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
Really? A lot of Pioneer feel flat on its face around here this year. It tends to not tolerate heat very well. I sell Garst, so thats whats in front of my radiator.

Yeah. Our pioneer was by far the best corn out of anybody's around. I know one case specifically where our pioneer made 120bu/a and my friends had dekalb right on the other side of the fence and it made 50bu/a. Granted theirs was continuous corn and ours is rotated

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Planting date makes a huge difference along with RM on a year like this. Even a day or two difference can make a big impact on yield due the heat

Sent while using auto steer

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
Yeah. Our pioneer was by far the best corn out of anybody's around. I know one case specifically where our pioneer made 120bu/a and my friends had dekalb right on the other side of the fence and it made 50bu/a. Granted theirs was continuous corn and ours is rotated

We notice alot of this also more bushels per acre on rotated ground. Cane 4 seasons corn 1. And that's with pioneer.

Sent from a crack house somewhere in the hood!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.