• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Grey leather CC back seat

e99f2506sp

Reaction score
Got a rear or back bench seat out of a 2004 (new style seats) ford f250 Crew Cab Lariat for sale. Its a 60/40 split bench with grey leather. It is in fantastic condition and was removed from a truck with only 75,000 miles and looks to have been rarely used.

It has no stains, tears, wear marks, or any signs of age in any way. It could pass for brand new and I mean that. The leather is soft and the cushions show now dents or wear in any way. The seats came out of a non-smoker truck and have no odor whatsoever.

Would make an excellent replacement for a seat that has pulled kid or carseat duty for a few years. I would use it but my truck is an extended cab and this fits a crew cab. I have cleaned it and treated it with leather conditioner to keep the leather soft and healthy for you to use.

Post up with any questions or for pictures. The front seats are not for sale as I'm using em.

Location is Kansas City. Willing to deliver within a reasonable distance for compensation.

Only trades considered...Grey leather extended cab back seat in GREAT condition. I'd even throw $$ your way for one.

Thanks

Last edited:

Strokersace

Reaction score
I may have what you're looking for. It'll be a couple of weeks before I can get back to look at the seat though. It's a grey leather supercab seat from a 2002. It's been sitting for a while so I need to verify condition. I'm moving to Omaha for the winter so I could meet up with you to swap if the one I've got would work for you.

e99f2506sp

Reaction score
Sounds like a plan to me. Shoot me some pictures when you get them and I'll take a look and we'll go from there as far as meeting up

e99f2506sp

Reaction score
Guess I should add that I am willing to just sell it outright as well. Not sure what its worth, but make an offer if anyone is interested. The way its worded up there makes it seem like I'm only interested in trading.

Members online

No members online now.