Rear Sway Bar

caladash

Reaction score
Finally got a rear sway bar for the Ex! Went to mock it up and noticed it wont work. Sway bar angles to far down because of the links. I haven't done the rear spring swap yet. So im assuming after the rear springs are swapped and new lift blocks are put in it should work. Questions, which lift blocks get used with the spring swap? Are there adjustable sway bar links that can be used to make the sway bar usable in stock form?

fordman2121

Reaction score
I just dealt with the bar hanging down until I lifted it. You could cut the links and weld them back together then just get new links when you lift it.

fordman2121

Reaction score
The back of my ex rides pretty good its the front that sucks. The springs that I put on are old and the bushings have seen better days. Ive been thinking of putting new springs under the front just havent bit the bullet and spent the money.

Zmann

Reaction score
like mentioned
the links are cake to modify I had to lengthen mine and a piece of 1/2 iron pipe as a sleeve
it will give you a nice perimeter weld after you shorten the link , much stronger than a butt weld

one of the sponsors on the forums was selling B codes new IIRC