Shop closure and prayer request

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that we will be closed for the remainder of the week due to a family emergency.

I received a text from Paul earlier today with some very sad news. Paul and Chris' grandpa passed earlier today. I would like everyone to please respect Paul and his family and give them the time they need and the prayers to stay strong during this difficult time in grieving.

I also ask that if anyone needs any help to please either PM me or email me and I respond asap.

Thank you all in advance.

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
Sad to hear boys. I was wondering why I didn't hear back from Paul. Prayers sent.

Makes me sad because they have treated me like family and it brings back memories of when my grandpa passed away.....

Been a very sad 24hrs for us.

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
They know we are all here for them and I think the best we can do is to give them time to deal with the loss.

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
Little update from the family....

We would truly like to say Thanks for all the support from EVERYONE today.

It's been a very difficult day. For those wondering our Grandfather passed away today.

He was truly an man among men. One of the best people on earth.

Always had a story to tell and could make you laugh.

He went doing what he loved working on his farm.

Its going to be a difficult journey for a little while but things will get better.

Please if everyone will even if your not a praying person please keep my Grandmother in your prayers.

They would have been married 65yrs this February.

Again thank you all so much for everything.
197149_385307631544202_1998982211_n.jpg

Truckman

Reaction score
I just heard...Paul, I know how close you and your grandfather were...You've got my address and phone number if there's something I can do...:(...Ben

Latest posts

Members online