North Texas Powerstroke Rally

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
just a two day camp out at a KOA in Caddo Mills. Nice cabins, big stock pond to fish in, show and shine, tug o war, raffles, vendor displays, beers, campfire, beers, and beers.

Sprman

Reaction score
Might be able to make this, gotta see when I'll be driving to Ohio...:doh: . Be about time to hook up the 5th wheel and take a trip. I know it's a bit away, but those coming from the Houston are can all convoy up there and show the North Texas guys how we do it.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Might be able to make this, gotta see when I'll be driving to Ohio...:doh: . Be about time to hook up the 5th wheel and take a trip. I know it's a bit away, but those coming from the Houston are can all convoy up there and show the North Texas guys how we do it.

there are a few people that bring 5'rs to the rally. perfect weekend trip! bring it!

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
will there be any trips to the raceway at all during this rally? would love to possibly see some diesel drag events if i make the trip.

no racing during the rally (nothing official at least:D) but the NADM races in Denton are a couple weeks after (10-15).

Mad Max

Reaction score
in, out and all around the matrix you live in
no racing during the rally (nothing official at least:D) but the NADM races in Denton are a couple weeks after (10-15).

i got 4 buddies that want to go, but i dont know if they will make the trip ( about 400 miles each way for us) unless some type of racing is going on. may have to pass on this rally, will know for sure in the next day or so.

01platinum

Reaction score

I have talked to Kelly already about this. We might be rolling that way when the time comes.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Well - I was planning on going to this.... but its just not in the cards this year. The weekend before is my tractor auction - so I took the entire week off before the auction to make sure everything is ready - combine that with the end of the fiscal year at work being the end of September and lots of custom orders rolling in everyday.... I can't afford to take any more work off and still meet all of my deadlines. :( This sucks.

ytee

Reaction score
There is at least four of us from the St.Louis area heading down this year.

Chris

Latest posts

Members online