Shop BBQ

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Just want to throw this out and see what you think and would be available for.
We are wanting to throw a BBQ for the opening of the new shop, even though we will have been open for a few weeks. We are just wanting to organize A get together and show our appreciation and thanks for all of you that support us and make Vision what it is.
We will have a live DJ, Food, Pop, and snacks sorry no beer:cursing: landlords have a no alcohol on property policy. Sucks but it is what it is.
We will have 2 local fishing guides that we sponsor and will be giving away a trip for 2. We don't know yet whether you will have to spend a certain amount of money, or if you place an order or buy something and your name will just go into a raffle. Have not got anything in stone on that yet. Also what ever is bought through us that day we will be making a 10% donation to Morgan Wildman along with we will have a donation Jar just for those of you that care and support this "Warrior" of a girl.
We are thinking of doing this sometime after the Holidays since you guys will be busy with family and everything else these next couple of months. What month and days would work best so we can have a HUGE showing.
Also we will have some surprise giveaways. This will be a family event, so bring your friends and family.
Jake@Irate will also be at the shop and will be giving away a Irate Fuel kit, again don't know if it will go to a highest bidder type of deal or a silent auction.
Again this isn't to benefit us, we are just wanting to show our appreciation and be able to give a decent chunk of change to Morgan Wildman. I know it won't be a huge fund raiser like some of the other sponsors have put on but every little bit helps in our eyes.
Thanks,
The guys at Vision

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Once it gets closer and you get some details let me know... I'll get Isspro to do some give away/raffle material for you.

Reaction score
Once it gets closer and you get some details let me know... I'll get Isspro to do some give away/raffle material for you.

That would be great Joe. Appreciate it bud. And we will keep everyone posted but would just like to get an idea of when most people would be available so we can have a big turnout.

sounds like a awesome event

Thanks, common out!LOL

2000wa250

Reaction score
Do it when things warm up a bit....no point of BBQ in the rain or snow

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

FORD7.3

Reaction score
That's the plan Bryan. Would be cook for you to come down and bring the girl and some freinds.
We are going to get Greg to get his ass down too. HAHA

The only thing is one of us has to be here on saturdays so it would probably be either he or I down there lol But we might be able to con someone to cover for us lol

smokedout250

Reaction score
Well you boys know I'm Down to hang to hang out just pick a weekend and let me know ill roll up there lol Bryan had better come!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Not sure if you guys have seen in the other thread about Bill from PHP coming into town for some live tuning. But we have decided to have the shop BBQ while he is in town. It will be held on February 10th. That is a Saturday. Food serving will be from 10-2.
Again bring your friends and family. Its going to be a great time!
If you guys can please RSVP by PM so we can get somewhat of a head count to make sure we have plenty of food. And don't forget if your wanting to get some live tuning done by one of the best tuners to contact us so we can reserve you a spot.