Help me find this

purpleheart350

Reaction score
I am looking for a 95 ford lightning instrument cluster with the 120 mph speedo. Post em up if you find them.

I have looked everywhere and I cant seem to find it :shrug: , then again I aint that good at looking for chit on the internet. I looked on ebay but they were all the 80-85 mph ones. thanks for the help

purpleheart350

Reaction score
I dont mid paying for it. Is there any dealers that would sell them that anybody would know of? I am tired of seeing my needle hit the needle stop I dont know how it works but I dont want to break my speedo

Diesel_Brad

Reaction score
I dont mid paying for it. Is there any dealers that would sell them that anybody would know of? I am tired of seeing my needle hit the needle stop I dont know how it works but I dont want to break my speedo

Dealers? Like ford dealers LOL. good luck with that. It is hard enough to find used. I have been looking for another one for my Lightning for 3 years

purpleheart350

Reaction score
Brad.

I've been looking into this swap also. What happens with the original odometer? Could you also swap it over?

Billy T.
[email protected]

The odometer is part of the of the speedo, you would have to find a shop that can change the odometer on the new speedo and have them set the speedo for your tire size. Also 94 only works in 94 and 95-97 work in 95 and up, at least thats what I have been told from one of the guys that did it before.

Latest posts

Members online