Elite's 60 HP Nozzles

David S.

Reaction score
How much HP is achieveable with the nozzles? Anybody running these? ANy complaints?

UPINSMOKE

Reaction score
How much HP is achieveable with the nozzles? Anybody running these? ANy complaints?

How much do you wanna spray? Mike Corsilli has stock injectors and did 947hp the other week. Single 71mm turbo. Elite Low pressure fuel system.

Im sure you could get more out of 60's. Probably not much more though.

David S.

Reaction score
yeah I saw that, crazy stuff. I should have clearified this though, I was talking fuel only, elite's hpfp and my airdog 165

Spatel23

Reaction score
Youll need the Airdog upgrade also.

With stock turbos, Id say maybe 625 on fuel and that would be a HIGH guess in my opinion.

Last edited:

Spatel23

Reaction score
Yes, thats the upgrade I was referring to.

With tow powers or a single more is definetly possible, but you do need the supporting mods as well. Transmission, headstuds, and egr delete with wastegate depending on which turbo setup you choose.

David S.

Reaction score
tranny is done, h-11 studs and egr delete are coming in november. Still doing some research on the whole wastegate thing though

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i did 682 with the combo you speak of. with tow powers and elite fuel system.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
i sprayed to 800 hp on 60s smoke was minimal cold starts were fine ran smooth on them. Probably enough fuel for most people

Last edited:

David S.

Reaction score
i sprayed to 800 hp on 60s smoke was minimal cold starts were fine ran smooth on them. Probably enough fuel for most people

wow thats plenty for me then. What jet and fuel system? Which turbos?

BFT i would WG if you are planning on doing larger turbos...
that's all I needed to know then. It won't be for a while but it'll happen eventually

Dzchey21

Reaction score
wow thats plenty for me then. What jet and fuel system? Which turbos?

that's all I needed to know then. It won't be for a while but it'll happen eventually

that was on a big single 76mm and three small stages (about .110 total nitrous)

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I think with the right supporting fuel system mods, 650 could be done on stock turbo's if they are wastegated properly.

David S.

Reaction score
You put down 599 didn't you Jeff with an airdog and stock turbos and injectors? My initial plans for this winter are injectors, airdog II, egr delete with wastegate, studs, CFM + intake elbow and ported rails

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
You put down 599 didn't you Jeff with an airdog and stock turbos and injectors? My initial plans for this winter are injectors, airdog II, egr delete with wastegate, studs, CFM + intake elbow and ported rails

595 on Dunbar's dyno and 630 on Rudy's dyno. Only fuel system mods are an Air Dog (without the Elite fuel line kit) and ported fuel rails. EGR coolers are deleted and I have a CFM+ intake elbow. Other than that it's just a SunCoast, tuner, exhaust, and intake.

K_Hood

Reaction score
595 on Dunbar's dyno and 630 on Rudy's dyno. Only fuel system mods are an Air Dog (without the Elite fuel line kit) and ported fuel rails. EGR coolers are deleted and I have a CFM+ intake elbow. Other than that it's just a SunCoast, tuner, exhaust, and intake.

Wow that's pretty impressive.

I was checking out Rudy's site today with the differant turbos and fuel options and was quickly like :jawdrop: when I saw the prices to get the required stuff. If I go the 6.4 route in September which is most likely going to be the case, I am definitely going to have to put it together piece by piece. I really like your setup though with those numbers.

David S.

Reaction score

youve got studs though right? Your setup is what my winter project is beginning to look like

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
ill bet if you put just bigger nozzles on you'd see a pretty good increase. that may be the cheapest way to get some hp out of everything else being stock.

Latest posts

Members online