TEXAS BOYS lend me your ears

harleystroker

Reaction score
It's time to saddle up for the folks in grimes county. I have been rewarded the task of organizing a fundraiser car/truck show. I'm trying to gauge interest on a lot of different forums to see if we can get this off the ground.

A real Good friend of my Cody Rosier has set up a trail ride, Roping, Ranch Rodeo, Cook-Off, live music and maybe a car show.
It will be on August 13th. At the Grimes county fairgrounds.
If we can get plenty of interest this can become a reality.

Folks all monies collected will go to the families that have been affected from this massive fire that I'm sure we have all read about. if not here is a link http://www.click2houston.com/news/28304780/detail.html

Check his band out www.codyrosierband.com

Let me know what you fellas think

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
It's time to saddle up for the folks in grimes county. I have been rewarded the task of organizing a fundraiser car/truck show. I'm trying to gauge interest on a lot of different forums to see if we can get this off the ground.

A real Good friend of my Cody Rosier has set up a trail ride, Roping, Ranch Rodeo, Cook-Off, live music and maybe a car show.
It will be on August 13th. At the Grimes county fairgrounds.
If we can get plenty of interest this can become a reality.

Folks all monies collected will go to the families that have been affected from this massive fire that I'm sure we have all read about. if not here is a link http://www.click2houston.com/news/28304780/detail.html

Check his band out www.codyrosierband.com

Let me know what you fellas think

Thats awesome, I know these families need the help, if I'm not in keywest during that time you can count me in for sure.

farm boy

Reaction score
I'm down for some Ranch Rodeo. We run cows in northern Grimes, and feel for the folks that were screwed over by the fires.

Keep us updated on the details...

Members online

No members online now.