Banks

Tom S

Reaction score
No but some of there stuff is well designed and well made. There intercooler kit for example.

StrokerTurbo7.3

Reaction score
No but some of there stuff is well designed and well made. There intercooler kit for example.

:whs: never seen their intercoolers but I have seen their piping for the OBS and its not a bad product except for the gray color. As much as people hate them they atleast didn't dick around in that engineering department. Still fairly expensive though.

Tom S

Reaction score
See how tough that grey coating is. My powdercoater had a hell of a time getting it off.

SoCalPSD

Reaction score

:whs:

I have their intake, got it dirt cheap. Only reason i bought it. Their r&d is pretty thought out but their prices are not. I would buy their hard parts but their electrical stuff with the exception of their trans command is well....eh.

SoCalPsd-Corey

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
Most isn't worth buying but its the best IC option for a stock style turbo IMO.unless you can DYI but the banks Y is much better piece.

As to Smoke..its not a good idea..just gives the people wanting to ban diesels fuel for the fight..

Jimmy

Reaction score
My 97 California truck with a Banks PowerPack put out 408hp. (With a little help):D

Lol, help being stage 2 injectors and a multi-position chip?

My 96 with their powerpack, billet convertor and transcommand made a little over 300. It worked good don't get me wrong, but there is nothing better than a good set of sticks with proper tuning. :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309176396.659619.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309176396.659619.jpg
    528.7 KB · Views: 58
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309176451.698281.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309176451.698281.jpg
    536.9 KB · Views: 49

Diesel_Brad

Reaction score
Lol, help being stage 2 injectors and a multi-position chip?

My 96 with their powerpack, billet convertor and transcommand made a little over 300. It worked good don't get me wrong, but there is nothing better than a good set of sticks with proper tuning. :)

Sharp truck, I like the blacked out treatment and color keyed bumpers

Jimmy

Reaction score
Thanks, I'm gonna miss that truck! On to bigger and better things. :)

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Ok I saw Banks and it reminded me about something that happened today in class. So im on my second day of diesel Wyotech training(please hold in any negitive comments). And behind me is this dude who started talking about his cousins truck while we were on break. He said "yeah my cousin bought that Banks Power system for like 8 grand or sumtin and it came with this giant turbo and he makes a litttle over 100 lbs of boost on his 7.3" i said wow, laughed, and shook my head as i turned around. He later left and about 4 or 5 of us just looked at each other and laughed. LOL

Talyn

Reaction score
The only item that I know anyone in the 7.3 crowd goes for is banks IC spider for the OBS trucks.

They buy the kit and take the spider and ebay the rest cause the 6.0 cooler is better than their overpriced name junk.
Banks himself has said that PSD's are junk.