New section suggestion?

K_Hood

Reaction score
Just wondering if maybe a location section could be a possibility?

Got members from all over and as more people come in, they could possibly find stuff they're looking for easier in regards to parts, help or dealers/shops or maybe even just weekend gtg's.

Could maybe call the section: Duty Station?

Like where you are assigned or something along those lines, to keep with the Army theme.

Just a suggestion! :thumbup:

abbottfarms

Reaction score
If every one would at least put the state there in when they fill there profile out it would not be needed because you could look and see where the OP or whoever is from.

K_Hood

Reaction score
Yeah I know that, I am talking about more like sections where they can put up stuff going on their particular state, shops that are recommened, meet and greets, issues that arise that maybe a local member can help with...etc. Every other major forum that I look over has local chapters or at least a regional section on the forum.

To me it makes no sense to keep putting something like "hey looking for a Texas guy to help me out with such and such things" in the off topic or general discussion forums.

K_Hood

Reaction score
go up top and click on "community" then "social groups"

:thumbup: didn't know that was up there. It really doesn't bother me to much, I was just throwing in a suggestion for the site, especially if a bunch of new guys start coming in and filling certain areas with questions like that because they didn't know it was up there either.

Latest posts

Members online