• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB tow mirrors 99 and up

jngreen

Reaction score
I want to replace the nemo mirrors on my 2000 F250. I would like some power tow mirrors that are functional, in decent to nice condition as it does not really matter because I'm not picky about what I put on my beater truck. The mirrors can be the old style, the 05-07 style, or the 08 and up, with or without the side markers, but they have to be power glass and functional.

Let me know what you have sitting in your garage, or if you have a set you want to trade for some nemo mirrors. I'm hoping someone has upgraded to the newer style for the looks, and have the old ones sitting around taking up space and collecting dust.

Let me know what you got, or if you have a link to some place that sells cheap aftermarket power mirrors. I know Ebay has some for $150, but I thought I would shop here first, and I really prefer the OEM ones.

jngreen

Reaction score
This probably goes without saying, but I want them to telescope in and out. I hear there are ford tow mirrors that are fixed position.

jngreen

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I don't know how the hell did I did it, but I put this in the interior section.

I tried to find a way to do it myself, but couldn't find a way to move it to the proper section. If a moderator happens to see this, please fix. Thanks.

Extended Power

Reaction score
I have a set of 2003 King Ranch tow mirrors.
They are power adjustable, heated on the top portion, pull out, have the clearance, and signal lights on them, and are "Chestnut Brown". (Burgundy to anyone who doesn't work at ford)
The passenger side signal lens has a crack in it, but you can't even tell its there...
Lemmi, know if they are something you might want.
I can get pictures tonight when i get back home.

jngreen

Reaction score
I have a set of 2003 King Ranch tow mirrors.
They are power adjustable, heated on the top portion, pull out, have the clearance, and signal lights on them, and are "Chestnut Brown". (Burgundy to anyone who doesn't work at ford)
The passenger side signal lens has a crack in it, but you can't even tell its there...
Lemmi, know if they are something you might want.
I can get pictures tonight when i get back home.

My truck is dark blue so I would have to paint, but how much?

Pm me.

Latest posts

Members online