Tunes for H&S

Red Ripper

Reaction score
Matt just wondering how the tuning with the MCC is going???

I'm getting surging since my engine build :fustrate:and after reading a lot of forums I'm guessing its my ported fuel rails and heard your tuning can fix this. also at this point I'm needing some custom tuning :D

Gearhead

Reaction score
Things keep getting pushed back with regular orders and tweaks keeping me 100% loaded right now. Maybe before new years.....

Gearhead

Reaction score
lol... i can't keep up as is. I'm going to teach Larz some stuff in the near future to help ease my workload a bit.

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
I've read H&S forums that he has a few beta tunes out, nothing commercial yet. I will be in line when they are available.

Gearhead

Reaction score
Working on it now.... i will have some tunes available for stock injectors hopefully next week.

Frank_C

Reaction score
Just curious, would you say that MCC has as many tables available as you or anyone else would ever need?

I've looked through Advantage III and it looked like it has a bit more stuff in it. Not sure what all is and isn't really touched however.

Gearhead

Reaction score
Just curious, would you say that MCC has as many tables available as you or anyone else would ever need?

I've looked through Advantage III and it looked like it has a bit more stuff in it. Not sure what all is and isn't really touched however.

Well if you update your MCC this week you will notice more stuff in it:thumbup:

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
So in order to get gearhead tuning on the H&S you would need to have the MCC software correct? Thanks guys. Looking forward to this!!!

sootie

Reaction score
VERY INTERESTED MATT! what are the projected power levels? Similar to what you are doing with SCT?

Latest posts