• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2010 F350 Crew Cab

JDub

Reaction score
2010 F350 6.4L Power Stroke

XLT package, all dark cloth interior in excellent condition. Truck is coming up on one year old, has had heavy duty floor mats and towells on the carpet and seats since the first week I've had it. 31,000 miles on it, strictly highway miles as I commute 80 miles a day for work. Truck has had excellent service work and maintence, fuel filters and oil changes as required, using only Ford filters.

Truck has an in-bed gooseneck hitch and trailer wiring. Upgraded front and rear sway bars. Edge CTS monitoring device with back-up camera. Aftermarket 4" exhaust system. Cold air intake. H&S Performance tuning. Truck gets great fuel mileage, have seen it over 18mpg numerous times. Also has an in-bed 44-gallon fuel tank/toolbox, that is plumbed into the main tank with an in-cab fuel gauge and pump system to auto fill the factory tank as needed. Truck has over 80-gallon of fuel capacity, so it's great for a towing vehicle. I've also upgraded the factory head bolts with aftermarket H11 headstuds and installed a WOP wastegate and EGR cooler delete for added engine reliability. Truck is immaculate.

I have installed the nicer 20" Harley Davidson edition wheels with and tires, less than 2,000 miles on them. Will also include all the stock parts and stock 18" wheels and tires. Hate to sell but am trying to get into a house. Truck still has factory warranty left along with the 100,000 engine warranty.

PM me for more details.

http://powerstrokearmy.com/photopost/data/500/medium/0618111401.jpg

deerezilla

Reaction score
I'll have to show the wife your pic when she gets home and see if I can get her to trade up from that pos dodge

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
2010 F350 6.4L Power Stroke

XLT package, all dark cloth interior in excellent condition. Truck is coming up on one year old, has had heavy duty floor mats and towells on the carpet and seats since the first week I've had it. 31,000 miles on it, strictly highway miles as I commute 80 miles a day for work. Truck has had excellent service work and maintence, fuel filters and oil changes as required, using only Ford filters.

Truck has an in-bed gooseneck hitch and trailer wiring. Upgraded front and rear sway bars. Edge CTS monitoring device with back-up camera. Aftermarket 4" exhaust system. Cold air intake. H&S Performance tuning. Truck gets great fuel mileage, have seen it over 18mpg numerous times. Also has an in-bed 44-gallon fuel tank/toolbox, that is plumbed into the main tank with an in-cab fuel gauge and pump system to auto fill the factory tank as needed. Truck has over 80-gallon of fuel capacity, so it's great for a towing vehicle. I've also upgraded the factory head bolts with aftermarket H11 headstuds and installed a WOP wastegate and EGR cooler delete for added engine reliability. Truck is immaculate.

I have installed the nicer 20" Harley Davidson edition wheels with and tires, less than 2,000 miles on them. Will also include all the stock parts and stock 18" wheels and tires. Hate to sell but am trying to get into a house. Truck still has factory warranty left along with the 100,000 engine warranty.

PM me for more details.

http://powerstrokearmy.com/photopost/data/500/medium/0618111401.jpg

:shrug:

JDub

Reaction score

It is what it is, don't need to sell it, but would be nice to cut some debt to bring my ratios up some to make it easier to qualify for a home loan. If no one is interested, I'll keep driving it. I love this truck...

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Damn Jacob, that kinda sux, but priorities are where its at, and u know exactly what you need to do. Need to get back into a 7.3! Good luck buddy

Mdub707

Reaction score
Is it longbed or short? Looks like a LB from the pic, but hard to tell. What's the price????

JDub

Reaction score
Posting this truck back up for sale, finally got some movement to go forward with purchasing a home. Need to lower my debt ratio if at all possible. Don't really want to sell this truck because it's perfect, but here we are.

Truck now has 42,500 miles on it. 90% highway miles traveling 90 miles a day for work. I've kept up on all maintenance with OEM filters more often than mandatory. Also done a transmission service and recent fuel filters.

Just to refresh the modifications: Edge Insight CTS with backup camera and ambient air temp sensor. SCT Livewire with Innovatives latest tunes (been running the 215 Street tune, doesn't need anymore for my driving style). Wide Open Performance EGR Delete with Wastegate and polished intake elbow. H11 Head Studs. Airaid intake. 4" exhaust. HID headlights. 44-gallon Zylstra Auto in-bed fuel tank/toolbox combo with in-cab automatic refill controller. Gooseneck hitch. Hellwig front and rear sway bars. 2010 Harley Davidson wheels with Goodyear tires (lots of tread).

Truck is an XLT model, interior is spotless, had towels and floormats covering carpet and seats since new. Serious inquires only, please PM. I have all the stock parts to go with the truck. Truck needs nothing and works awesome with a trailer behind it.

denvertrip.jpg

0618111401.jpg

Latest posts

Members online