Please welcome our newest sponsor! Strictly Diesel!

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Please welcome Dennis S and the crew at Strictly Diesel to PSA. Thank you for your support Dennis. Proud to have you here! :rockon:

For those that don't know, Dennis has been around in the powerstroke world forever and one of the best vendors out there bar none. He's got a pretty sweet drag truck too....so he races what he sells...

http://www.strictlydiesel.com/

Tom S

Reaction score
Dennis is very "through" and shows great attention to detail in all of his products. I am glad you are here Dennis!

How is the OBS fuel system coming along?

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Thanks again!

I placed an order for about $10k worth of fuel system parts specifically for the OBS...so it's making progress. I've got about 130 pictures that need to be "weeded through" so I can write the installation instructions and a few more parts to get ordered. The regulated return portion will be ready to ship as soon as I get parts...they've been running 6-8 weeks lately. I still have pump work to do, I have some parts in prototype but a good "common" mounting location for the pump is tricky on these trucks. Still not sure how I want to do that part...need to spend some more time on my back under some trucks.

Tom S

Reaction score
If you need any help with measurements or photos feel free to ask. I do not mind helping.

Latest posts

Members online