AWOL name change?

KPSquared

Reaction score
Just had a thought, and being as this is the "Site Suggestions" place, I figured I'd share it with the people in charge.

The "AWOL" section is for all the threads that crumble into an unsuitable mess correct? I was thinking a better military acronym for that section should be FUBAR or maybe SNAFU... Absent Without Leave just doesn't have the same punch.

BTW, it seems there are a LOT of threads in AWOL that don't need to be in there. That should be a forum that only Mods can start threads in. Like, we can still piss on each other in the thread once its moved there, but we can't start threads in AWOL that should just be in General.

Just a thought from a lowly grunt in the PSA.

BFT

Reaction score
we have given the name change some thought. so far the "AWOL" is the suitable one but we will take these into consideration.

im sure we dont want to limit the usage of the members rights on this site on where we can post things as far as threads being started. some thing s are not really deemed suitable for a public web site. thats why you have to be a active member to view "AWOL". we try to put things in there appropriate spot as we seem worthy.
if you see something where it shouldnt be that we havent seen, or vise versa, just report the post. it is found on the far right and above of where the "join date", "location" and "posts" are marked with an "X".
you guys are also a big part of what makes this site function the way it does.