Advice on new rims & tires..

01stroker

Reaction score
I'm beginning to explore my options for new rims and tires, but honestly cannot make my mind up. I currently have 17x10 Eagle 143's (without a doubt are being sold) with 305/65R17 Procomps. I was exploring either 20x12 Fuel Hostages (chrome) with 33x12.50 ATZ's or Nittos, 18x12 Pacer baja champs, or going the 16x12 Mickey route. Honestly, anyone have pictures of any of these setups on stock or leveled trucks? Need opinions! Thanks in advance

TripleE44

Reaction score
These days, I wouldn't go with anything smaller than a 20 just because on a SD it looks kinda outdated or like you've had the wheels forever. I like the 20x12 idea for sure. If I were you though I'd look into and maybe call fuel to see what others they offer in that width, it sure seems like there's a lot of hostages out there. I know the octanes come in that size but I'm not sure what else.

Anyways, welcome to the great wheel decision. You'll likely be stuck for a minimum of at least a month like the rest of us.

01stroker

Reaction score
These days, I wouldn't go with anything smaller than a 20 just because on a SD it looks kinda outdated or like you've had the wheels forever. I like the 20x12 idea for sure. If I were you though I'd look into and maybe call fuel to see what others they offer in that width, it sure seems like there's a lot of hostages out there. I know the octanes come in that size but I'm not sure what else.

Anyways, welcome to the great wheel decision. You'll likely be stuck for a minimum of at least a month like the rest of us.

I agree, I was almost sold on Welds like I had on my OBS but I can't bring myself to run 16.5 again. What I'm honestly looking for is a deep lip 12 wide, not 100% decided on Hostages or Pacers but I'm definately looking to go wide.

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
My truck had 16.5's on it when I got it and I wasnt in the market for new wheels until I couldn't find tires anymore, and my choices were limited to super swampers and BFG AT, so I just went with 20's and new tires

Members online

No members online now.