Tunes

Randall

Reaction score
My buddy just bought a 05 with a ZF6 and he wants to get some tunes, but what should he get? I hear SCT is where it's at on a 6.0, but should he get custom tunes or just get SCT tunes? A EGR delete is on the way and studs are in the making. Thanks!

patrickke

Reaction score
I run kem tunes on my sct, but Mike can put tunes on either an H&S or Sct... Imho he is one of the best options out there... GoGo is another option Doug is really good at tuning fromwhat I have heard:poke:

I would also get a kem tuned ficm & a gogo coolant filter kit

Last edited:

Sniper32

Reaction score
Like what was said above custom is the best way to go. Ive only run erics tunes, from innovative, but ive also heard plenty of good things about dougs and matts as well

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
I've got Innovative and Quick Tricks tunes. Both run great and do exactly what I expected. I run the Looney Wild from Vivian day to day. Don't forget a good set of gauges and an EGT if your gonna run tunes, especially high HP tunes.

SaNnDnSurF

Reaction score
Ive got xstreet right now but im fixin to give tsd a try anyone else run their tunes?

Mdub707

Reaction score
I run Innovative, Vivian from Quicktrick, GoGo, and had some old Spartans. I think I like Doug's (GoGo) the best so far, but it's like pulling teeth to get a tune from him. I never even got the tune I wanted from him.

Innovative has the best customer service hands down, and their tuning is great.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
I haven't run any of Dougs tunes (mainly cause I can't get a hold of him). I like both Innovative and Quick Tricks tunes, but I've had a great experience with Vivian. No matter what I've needed, from a new tune to a new FICM, her customer service has been great. I've even gotten revised tunes on a weekend, after hours, when she was outta town visiting family.

SaNnDnSurF

Reaction score
I haven't run any of Dougs tunes (mainly cause I can't get a hold of him). I like both Innovative and Quick Tricks tunes, but I've had a great experience with Vivian. No matter what I've needed, from a new tune to a new FICM, her customer service has been great. I've even gotten revised tunes on a weekend, after hours, when she was outta town visiting family.

That's service!

Latest posts

Members online