450 HP flash

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Not sure.

Just heard that they have one available if you ask for it. I wonder with the release of the new ram if Ford will step up to compete.

Rods aren't the issue at that HP level turbos might be tho

java

Reaction score
I wonder if aftermarket tuning will still work with this flash?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I would imagine...but remember this us just something I heard thru the grapevine

Petro

Reaction score
Not sure.

Just heard that they have one available if you ask for it. I wonder with the release of the new ram if Ford will step up to compete.

Rods aren't the issue at that HP level turbos might be tho

O I see. Well I guess someone is gonna have to go in and find out. 450 hp from the factory is just mind blowing . . . . .

Jgon08

Reaction score
With all this talk i think its about time to upgrade to a 6.7. A 450 flash would be amazing from the factory.

Powerstrokeracing

Reaction score
I work at a dealer and haven't heard anything of it. Yet! Sometimes we don't even know until a while after. Only reflash I know of right now Is for the Nox sensor

Petro

Reaction score
If Ford does have a new flash, I wonder how GM will answer back or if they will answer back. I mean at the rate the power numbers are going, in 5 years there will be 500 hp trucks from the factory.

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
I Don't see why not. when the new Duramax came out they all of a sudden had that flash to get it what, 5 hp more than Duramax and with the way tuning is now it wouldn't be inconceivable that they would flash that high.

Reaction score
Just got a hold of my buddie he said he hasnt heard that and dosnt think ford would do tjat with 6.4 not trying to argue thats just what he told me word for word. Figured id share. Kinda sucks if what he said is true though

Jbenso127

Reaction score
Just got a hold of my buddie he said he hasnt heard that and dosnt think ford would do tjat with 6.4 not trying to argue thats just what he told me word for word. Figured id share. Kinda sucks if what he said is true though

I believe the flash that is being spoke of, would be for a 6.7? Correct me if I am wrong.

Latest posts

Members online