2002 Frontend

NevrKnow

Reaction score
Okay, so I have read everything I can find (Thanks for all the write ups if your reading this) and I think I have it figured out. Also have an actual mechanic friend helping me. Got the XRF ball joints and tie rod ends. All the ESOF hub seals ( No flaming, Warns are next when these fail. The old lady likes to drive it and I'm doing that for her benefit).

My question is this. After all the write ups on both of these jobs, are there any new tips/tricks that anyone found to make the job easier? Have already been spraying PB on everything for the past 2 days. I would rather ask this question now rather than AFTER we get her tore apart and have to ask then.

Nevr hurts to ask right? :D

NevrKnow

Reaction score
Well, looks like those write ups are complete! :) Absolutely NO problems with anything. Must have done something good lately to get smiled on from above. All I can say now is WOW! Why did I wait so long. Damm truck drives like one off the showroom floor. Or I was so used to the slop I didn't know any better. Either way, I'm thrilled. Even the wifey told me she would drive it to Fla now after her test drive in it. And thanks again to all who have done write ups/posts on things like this. Really helps us newbies out when were trying to learn and/or save $$ for more mods. :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.