A day at the PHP shop

Peroni

Reaction score
I finally have a minute to sit and write about my live tuning experience with Bill at the PHP shop.

Earlier this year I purchased 2 tunes from PHP. Some things were not quite right but they were pretty good and ran well enough. Fast forward to November. I had moved to NC and now PHP was only 4hrs away. Having some free time available I decided it would be a good opportunity to see about getting those tunes tweaked a bit more. I shot off an email to Bill, got a quick response back then a phone call later I had a live tuning appointment for the 17th.

I got to the the PHP shop on time at 11am. Soon after Bill had my truck up on his dyno all ready to go. I did my best to stay out his way and let the man work his magic. Watching Bill work it's obvious he has extensive knowledge of tuning and working on these trucks. It's also clear that he wants to be just as happy with the way the truck runs as the owner does.

I didn't think I'd be at the shop for very long especially as I had only expected Bill to work on the two tunes I had purchased. Wrong! Bill literally spent all afternoon tuning my truck. Not only did he work on my existing tunes but also built several others for me to play with as well. Another bonus is that he put them all on one of those slick new Hydra chips before sending me on my way!

A BIG THANK YOU to PHP for going way above and beyond my expectations! :thumbup:

Latest posts

Members online