• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Scan gauge and steering column pod

RedSmokey

Reaction score
I have a brand new aero force interceptor scan gauge that I bought probably almost 2 years ago but never installed it. The box has been bouncing around in the back seat of my truck but the guage and everything is still in new condition. I only opened the box and to check it out and plugged it in to see what it looked like. It has the red backlight. I take some pics later and post them up. I also have a steering column pod that is used but looks new. I got it here http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20437&highlight=steering and would like to sell it with the scan gauge. I would like $200 plus shipping for both.

Scan gauge info - http://aeroforcetech.com/products_interceptor.html

RedSmokey

Reaction score
563655_4344322244496_895648957_n.jpg

bad12jr

Reaction score
Pm sent. Nvm. Just updated.

Sent from my x2 chillin in the middle of no where

Arisley

Reaction score
SOLD!

I never used it. I have AE and use that for my diagnostics so im just sitting on money. I am selling one or possibly both my trucks too.

I have AE also, but still love my Scanguage. It is always mounted and handy. Somebody needs to buy this, it is a great tool.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.