random no start.

lsmith33

Reaction score
pulled one of my batterys out night b4 last to charge put it back in an now it wont start. no wait to start light. pulled my di chip off it starts but runs rough bc of the injectors i have......any ideas??? thanks

Big Bore

Reaction score
Check all battery connections. Do not install or remove chip with key in ignition. As I learned the hard way, key in, but in off position, still energizes the pcm. If truck runs without chip, but won't run with chip, thats more than likely your problem. Do you get WTS when chip is out and it starts?

lsmith33

Reaction score
chip in no wts, chip out wts an it starts put runs like sh!t. i understand how to install the chip but i didnt do anything regarding the chip. jus pulled a battery an put back in. ive had the chip in an had zero problems out of it since i bought it.

Big Bore

Reaction score
chip in no wts, chip out wts an it starts put runs like sh!t.
Like you said, it's the injectors. If you are running singles on a stock PCM...

i understand how to install the chip but i didnt do anything regarding the chip. jus pulled a battery an put back in. ive had the chip in an had zero problems out of it since i bought it.

Still sounds like the chip. Might wanna send it to David and have him take a look. It happens.

lsmith33

Reaction score
ok cool luckily i work bout a block from di so i'll be calling him first thing in the morning. i jus was clueless when i put the battery back in an it would not start then i noticed there wasnt a wts light.

Latest posts

Members online