compressor info

Cratos

Reaction score
lets see where you are mounting your compressors.I am thinking of puting it in the tool box to keep it dry. but i would like to see other options. I have the air lift 72000 kit.
Thanks guys.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I put mine above my spare tire. I don't have a tank, but if I did I would mount it on the frame somewhere to keep from running it through the bed.

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
What about the outside of the frame on the passenger side, just in front of the rear tire. I will probably be mounting a compressor and tank there eventually. I know there's a ton of room up between the outside of the frame and the bedside on my truck.

sagebel

Reaction score
My compressor is mounted outboard on the frame under the back seat on the passenger side. I ran the intake hose up into the cab behind the backseat so that the intake filter is always in a clean place. 5 gallon tank is mounted forward of the rear tire on the passenger side. I also have a retractable hose real mounted behind the rear driver side tire. I'll try to get some pics today.

Cratos

Reaction score
I ended up mountiing it in my tool box.and a pice of rubber under the compressor to deaden the sound.

Attachments

• IMG_4298.JPG
    IMG_4298.JPG
    873.5 KB · Views: 59

Latest posts

Members online