Different power levels

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Yes but it really only changes the pulse width tables and a few other changes.

Look at the tables that are labeled hot mild wild stock Ect... Thoughs will be the only ones that change when you shift on the fly

Hammer Down

Reaction score
so are those the only things you can change on mcc as well or can you branch out beyond that?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
oh you can branch out as far as you want, timing, pulse width, rail pressure, egr, glowplug control, pre injection, post injection, ect ect ect

Hammer Down

Reaction score
so you can have tunes that are adjustable on the fly that vary widely from one another?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
oh no im sorry i misunderstood

The only thing that is switchable on the fly is the pulse width tables

StrokiNDieseL

Reaction score
how does say gearhead's shift on the fly work? Are they different hp levels or is it like described in above post which seemed like it was minor changes upon shift? I May have read that wrong, or does that only apply to custom changes made in mcc? Thanks, Jayson.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
the power levels are changed through the pulse width, which yes its a minor change but basically thats how you get more or less power out of the engine.

3brorce

Reaction score
That is how all shift on the fly works pretty much is a diff duration map.

B585Ford

Reaction score
I know (unless it has changed recently), we can't alter the timing between the shift on the fly tunes, but does anyone know if the timing is different on the shift on the fly tunes. I always thought it was the same, but recently someone told me they talked to H&S and H&S said the timing is different between the 4 power levels.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.