low boost fueling, smoke control

Dzchey21

Reaction score
ok, so i thought i would start a thread on what I did personally on the race truck for the low boost fueling

as you can see at the top i rescaled the sensor to read over 32 psi of boost
i then mesaged the tables to bring the fuel in slowly and smoothly, this took allot of time to get right as far as not having a dead peddal and not having too much smoke

Attachments

• Fullscreen capture 12152012 31632 PM.jpg
    Fullscreen capture 12152012 31632 PM.jpg
    372.5 KB · Views: 288

Dzchey21

Reaction score
As a tip if anyone is wanting less smoke be sure to start building a tune off a tune where the low boost is set to "0"

Also a good bit of you won't be able to use 50 psi for full boost because your truck may never hit that or needs full fuel to achieve full boost so setting to 40 is recommended for you guys who are making roughly 50-60 psi

B585Ford

Reaction score
As a tip if anyone is wanting less smoke be sure to start building a tune off a tune where the low boost is set to "0"

Also a good bit of you won't be able to use 50 psi for full boost because your truck may never hit that or needs full fuel to achieve full boost so setting to 40 is recommended for you guys who are making roughly 50-60 psi

Thanks for the tips. This is next on my "To Do" list.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
That's some of the basics that I really need to address and make a thread about.

Basically you can change that from offset to multiply, divide, copy/compare Ect.

What that does is you can highlight the box, boxes, or whole table

This is handy when say you would like to raise the back pressure table 10%

You simply highlight the whole table,.set the function to multiply, and then in the value input "1.10" this would multiply every table by 10 percent. This is a great way to.modify a tune to see changes or make changes slightly as you go. I basically did this with both low boost fueling and back pressure to help the truck spool faster and smoke less.

Latest posts

Members online