2 Door 6.7 guys...

RedRice589

Reaction score
I have a really good deal on a 2 door f350 6.7 i want to know how much you guys have towed and how it handled it. Reason i'm asking is i have a 14k lb fifth wheel and my 250 works well like i said i found a good deal....

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Its a little less stable going down the road but im used to a CCLB F450.

I dont worry, hook her up and let her rip! My Regular cab 15 handles my loaded gooseneck trailer pretty well

RedRice589

Reaction score
Holy thread resurrection!

Its a little less stable going down the road but im used to a CCLB F450.

I dont worry, hook her up and let her rip! My Regular cab 15 handles my loaded gooseneck trailer pretty well

Hahah I got a ccsb 250 no problems! lol

Oh epic fail, why would someone be digging back in 2012.

well...he IS from tennesee :lookaround:

LOL oh well mine tows great!!!

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Funny i owned a collection agency in detroit for over 10 yrs and used all types and cab configurations of trucks as repo trucks so im more then familiar with what wheel bases do towards towing people and yes i live in tennessee now is that some kind of crack towards southern folks?Im not amused at the wise cracks.

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
Funny i owned a collection agency in detroit for over 10 yrs and used all types and cab configurations of trucks as repo trucks so im more then familiar with what wheel bases do towards towing people and yes i live in tennessee now is that some kind of crack towards southern folks?Im not amused at the wise cracks.

The wise cracks are because you brought a thread back to life that was from December 2012

ToMang07

Reaction score
The wise cracks are because you brought a thread back to life that was from December 2012

It's both.

And we're amused.