• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

two diamond rings

smokedout250

Reaction score
Hey I have to diamond rings
First one is 1/2 carrot 3 stone with diamonds in the band, the band is 14k white gold price 900obo with shipping included
Second is 1/4k 3 stone diamond ring with 14k white gold band
Price 400obo with shipping inclued

Theses are from an engagemnet that is no longer going on... both rings are a year old... I purchase these both new total price was 2600... I will post pics.... I will make you a deall for both 1200 thanks
Bryan

Cell-5417313985

Strokersace

Reaction score
Sucks man. I know the feeling. Going thru it right now. I'd be a hipocrite if I gave any advice so I'm not going to. I'm trying to take 1 day at a time and it's freakin hard. I keep telling myself that everything happens for a reason, even though there are days I don't believe it.

Good luck on the sale.

smokedout250

Reaction score
Sucks man. I know the feeling. Going thru it right now. I'd be a hipocrite if I gave any advice so I'm not going to. I'm trying to take 1 day at a time and it's freakin hard. I keep telling myself that everything happens for a reason, even though there are days I don't believe it.

Good luck on the sale.

Thanks that's all we can do is keep our chin up and keep on going!

Latest posts

Members online