• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

04 engine

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Block with heads. Cheap parts. Motor over heated. Pm me with whatever you want. Can someone help me with price? Its just a block with all internals except injectors.
2011-06-22_23-03-01_972.jpg

2011-06-22_23-02-22_790.jpg

Last edited:

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Thanks jd.
Miles are 131k. Im not really trying to sale it as anything but parts. The stand pipe as you can see melted. I killed this motor. Non intentionally. But it did die. The motor will turn over but probably would lock down once it got hot. But i guess some things to be good. I have piics of the valve covers off i gotta find. Just a chance to grab what you want before i scrap it.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
O yea warped im sure, thinking of keeping them though for elite to go through at a later date, jd what you think about that?

Irontx

Reaction score
Dauuumn! Thats how ya kill one right there Smut.:rockon:
Think you might be able to salvage the fuel lines.:D Heads will probably come off shaped like a boomerang. You ought to be able to get $100+ for that intake. Pull the front cover yet?
Do you have an idea how it got too hot? Water pump failed?

jdgleason

Reaction score
O yea warped im sure, thinking of keeping them though for elite to go through at a later date, jd what you think about that?

Couldnt be a better plan, really. I wish I had a second set, cuz I am going to have them port and polish mine eventually and add a valvetrain. Thatd be a great idea for you since you are planning to go bigger.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Dauuumn! Thats how ya kill one right there Smut.:rockon:
Think you might be able to salvage the fuel lines.:D Heads will probably come off shaped like a boomerang. You ought to be able to get $100+ for that intake. Pull the front cover yet?
Do you have an idea how it got too hot? Water pump failed?

Yea i know how it got to hot...i was in the middle of no where the coolant leaked out and the motor got to hot along with a plugged oil cooler. Were you talking about the intake manifold? Im keeping that for a new gogo one :D

Irontx

Reaction score
Yea i know how it got to hot...i was in the middle of no where the coolant leaked out and the motor got to hot along with a plugged oil cooler. Were you talking about the intake manifold? Im keeping that for a new gogo one :D

There ya go!!!

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Believe me im thinking ahead...i dont need cores on anything now :D

Latest posts

Members online