Please Welcome Power-Struck!

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Please extend a warm welcome to our newest sponsor out of Osgood, Indiana Power-Struck Tuning and Repair. These guys run a full service shop capable of all work on any year Powerstroke. Power-Struck also offers custom tuning for the 7.3 platform as well. In addition they also handle a full line of aftermarket and performance accessories for your rig.

Power-Struck's website is in it's final stages so look for that to be online soon.

Thank you for supporting our site. Glad to have you. :welcome:

POWER-STRUCK

Reaction score
Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm glad to join the powerstroke army family, I believe that this site has a bright future and will continue to grow. With a winning team like powerstrokearmy success is the only option.

We carry a full line of performance parts and accessories, also have a full line of automotive parts supported by the uni-select network "just like going to the parts store", also we have extensive connections for any type of factory Ford parts.

if anyone has any questions about our products feel free to ask!
here is a link to a basic website that i have been working on with just a few of our products and more stuff will we added to the site on a regular basis, (if you don't see what you are looking for, just ask! and more than likely we will have it) http://www.power-struck.com

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Ide like to know more about your tuning on 7.3's. Do you do custom dyno tuning for bigger injectors and HPOP's? Do you happen to have any vids with trucks tuned by you guys? Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.