headlights

Reaction score
how do you get them out? the two bolts behind the grill are almost impossible to get out and back in. is there a way to get the grill off? i took out like 5 bolts on top of the grill and pulled it forward but its just seems like it should be easy to get the grill off but i could. any input? thanks

Dzchey21

Reaction score
The grill has bolts on too and then clips along the bottom you must pry with a screw driver I believe from behind the grill. There are I think 5 clips total I just started from one side to the other,the grill is kinda heavy for its size

Then yes the headlights come right out

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
Are you just trying to change bulbs or will you be separating the lights? If your just changing bulbs I can give you a way faster easier solution if you have small enough arms and hands lol.

Sent while dismantling your neighbors meth lab.

Reaction score
Are you just trying to change bulbs or will you be separating the lights? If your just changing bulbs I can give you a way faster easier solution if you have small enough arms and hands lol.

i already swaped the whole headlight and have painted ones in now and one of them leaks and frogs up on me so i was just lookin to see if there was a easyer way when i take it back out.What needs to be done to one that has already been painted and leaks? does it gotta come back apart?

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
i already swaped the whole headlight and have painted ones in now and one of them leaks and frogs up on me so i was just lookin to see if there was a easyer way when i take it back out.What needs to be done to one that has already been painted and leaks? does it gotta come back apart?

I'll let someone with more experience answer that for sure but I'm almost positive it needs to come back out and apart.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Yeah take it out. Take it apart and clean all the silicone or glue around the lenses and re-glue it. I use silicone and they don't leak and much easier to separate the next time you want to.change something inside.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Yep oven or heat gun is the only way.

Check the seals on the back of the lamps for leaks

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.