which hpop

smokedout250

Reaction score
Ok I'm looking into gettiing a new hpop the stocker just isn't working lol what are some ideas? Some real world input would be great my sig has my mods so just let me know what you have and what you think of it.

ytee

Reaction score
I have the BTS twin HPOPs and really like them. I would think the new Stealth single pump would work well for you.

Chris

Tom S

Reaction score
A good 17 deg pump can run your size injectors nicely. I have been hoping to hear some input on the new stealth pumps. There was one in the for sale section today.

Yodersstrokin96

Reaction score
i was goin to ask the same thing i can get a 17 degree for decent price, and was wondering how it would be to my stage ones with stock nozzles

Tom S

Reaction score
i was goin to ask the same thing i can get a 17 degree for decent price, and was wondering how it would be to my stage ones with stock nozzles

My truck with stage ones 150cc

Attachments

• pump graph.JPG
    pump graph.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 78

smokedout250

Reaction score
Great info guys keep it coming
Tom- I have thought about doing a 17* but for a little more why not do an spr1 or adrenaline idk anything about the terminator pumps...

JDub

Reaction score
A good 17 pump should be sufficient, but we've had pretty good luck with the T500 pumps from Terminator, for the money, it's hard to beat.

JDub

Reaction score
So what is the t500? Just a moded 17*? I really don't know a lot about them so education is always great

You'd have to speak with Terminator for details, but yes, I believe they are modifying the 17 and even the 15-degree pumps for better volume and flow.

blackbetty13

Reaction score
i got a 17 degree that im bout to sell becuz i need bigger shoot me a pm with an offer and we can go from there. held nicely with my stage 1s and held with stage 3s w/ stock turbo just wont hold for what im doing now.

Tom S

Reaction score
Great info guys keep it coming
Tom- I have thought about doing a 17* but for a little more why not do an spr1 or adrenaline idk anything about the terminator pumps...

Nothing wrong with those choices. Dual oil was the only option when I did mine.

old man dave

Reaction score
I use a dual Terminator and his service has been excellent. He's just down the road from me in Modesto, Ca. He's updated my beta model dual pump to pretty much the latest specs. (Joey loves See's Candy).....

smokedout250

Reaction score
Basically I want a pump that can grow with me I'm going to have an s366 turbo head studs and all the goodies so one day I can put some big injectors in.... so I'm trying to figure out what's gonna be the nest way to go...

Yodersstrokin96

Reaction score
yea lol im not goin to dump all my money into my truck lol just something that will help a lil cause i would rather invest into something that i can get my money back out of

ParkerFly

Reaction score
Only catch with a 17 degree is making sure you get a good one. If you're looking to go bigger in the future with your injectors then SRP-1 is your best option IMO.

Latest posts

Members online