Rosewood or beans stage 2

purpleheart350

Reaction score
Ok so here is my 2 options that I wanna go with.

Rosewood stage 2 or stage3 tuned down a bit to be right around 450-475 (which are the same price as Beans stage 2 and leave me room just in case I get the itch again to make more HP)

OR

Beans Stage 2

Half of the stuff I am getting is from beans so I do support beans, but I can get 3's for the price of 2's or I could geet rosewood 2's and leave some extra coin for something else. what do yall think

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Hybrids. Only way to go imo. They use less oil and can get tuned down so you have room to grow in the future.

MINK

Reaction score
Full Force 238/100 hybrids are $1850, which are the injectors Beans is selling last I checked....You can go wrong with Rosewood or Full Force

DcMoore

Reaction score
I'm running Rosewood's 238/100s and I love them. Only problem is most guys run 80 percent nozzles I guess and the 100s aren't very tuner friendly, but Chris at TSD got me fixed up with that problem.

davey99ps

Reaction score
I'm running Rosewood's 238/100s and I love them. Only problem is most guys run 80 percent nozzles I guess and the 100s aren't very tuner friendly, but Chris at TSD got me fixed up with that problem.
Did you get new injectors from Jim or did you have him rebuild your stock ones?

DcMoore

Reaction score
Rebuilt.. I had 6 ABs and 2 ADs... I had to get them matched so I got the premium build, which I suggest anyway.

John@Outlaw_Diesel

Reaction score
hybrids! Only way to go. I have had 1's,2's and these 238/100's. Out of them the hybrids are definitely the best. I actually like stage 1's better than the stage 2's. The two's always seemed to dump the fuel out quick, but never had enough to support the top end with such low CC rating.

Talyn

Reaction score
BTW.
Beans does not build injectors.
Just sayin.

Casserly does their injectors.
Fullforcediesel.com
I recommend him right after Jim. Casserly lives about 30 mins from me.

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
Inj's should be based on what you need..HP and usage..never a reason IMO to go larger than what needed..unless you will be going for the HP they can provide later.

Up to 400HP..stage 1's
to high 400's stage 2's
hybrids after that.

Bean

Reaction score
BTW.
Beans does not build injectors.
Just sayin.

Casserly does their injectors.
Fullforcediesel.com
I recommend him right after Jim. Casserly lives about 30 mins from me.

You really love to spout off about stuff you have no idea about especially when it comes to bdp.

Do you know any history about Full Force and bdp? So you just moved closer to Full Force so that makes you an expert on thier product even though you have no experiance with it first hand?

Nice move by the way over on FTE, I back you in a corner on all your slander and you go cry to the mods and have the thread deleted. Please keep posting here so I can do it again...

Bean

Reaction score
To the OP,

I am not real big on the detune thing, yes you can run a detuned injector but if you depend on the turck then I say dont do it. Its too easy to turn it up without the supporting mods and do something like blow a hg or turbo then your truck is down.

IMO Stage 2's are the best all round injectors. With the proper tuning and supporting mods they will make over 400hp, tow anything you want with low egts and not be over the top in needing every enigine bolt on on the market to make them work right. I have had alot of customers express to me that they regretted going from Stage 2 to 3's, when it had 2's it was fun as hell and never let them down. As soon as they went to 3's it became an undependable money pit. Now that is not always the case but I am going to put that information out there for you to decide for yourself unlike the other usless posts that tend to make thier way around.

Whatever you decide you just let us know if there is anything we can do to get youo to your goals and we will do whatever we can to help you get there.

BDP Sales

Reaction score
You really love to spout off about stuff you have no idea about especially when it comes to bdp.

Do you know any history about Full Force and bdp? So you just moved closer to Full Force so that makes you an expert on thier product even though you have no experiance with it first hand?

Nice move by the way over on FTE, I back you in a corner on all your slander and you go cry to the mods and have the thread deleted. Please keep posting here so I can do it again...

crickets.jpg

smokedout250

Reaction score
I went with bdp... and yes full force had my injectors.... but what you need to unnderstand is that they work as one... they are both great company's... jim is a good guy and so is bean... bean gets my votes becuz they have always been great to me.... as for injectors I wish I would have done 3's... but that wasn't my power goal I want 400hp... if I were you set your goals and figure out what you want then pick the injectors my small 2s are awsome good luck!

Latest posts

Members online