• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

FS: Roll N Lock Tonneau Cover 8' bed

PABowhunter

Reaction score
I'm selling my dad's old Roll N Lock for him. He ended up taking it on it off too much for a cap, so he decided to get rid of it. It came off an 04 350, so it's about as old as the truck. For those not familiar with the Roll N Lock tonneau covers, these covers are self retracting and also having stopping points along the way so the cover can be left part way closed in multiple locations. Still in great shape besides some paint chips where the cover rolls up into and some scratches on the tailgate piece. I know these covers are super expensive new. So, hopefully this will work for someone looking for a good used one. Location is in Quakertown, PA. Prefer local pick up. $400 obo.

Attachments

• IMG_0396.JPG
    IMG_0396.JPG
    430 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0397.JPG
    IMG_0397.JPG
    594.3 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0398.JPG
    IMG_0398.JPG
    613.5 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0399.JPG
    IMG_0399.JPG
    559.3 KB · Views: 57

mint-6oh

Reaction score
Is this still in good working order? lock turns freely? cover slides freely no binding? any pics of the cover rolled out, whats the condition of the top of the cover?
thanks

PABowhunter

Reaction score
Works fine, Lock turns freely. As long as rails are installed properly there is no biding. Top of cover looks good. Maybe a little faded from sun. I'll have to get a pic of that.

Latest posts

Members online