• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

20x10 Diamo Wheels w/305/50/20 Toyo Proxes

Countryboy07

Reaction score
As Title states, I'm trying to sell my 20x10 Diamo wheels w/ 305/50/20 Toyo Proxes. I will try to get some pics up tomorrow, need to clean the wheels up a bit first. Wheels to have some pitting, but clean up really well. Two tires do have plugs in them, but have held constant air pressure for the last 3 months that they have been on the truck. Looking to get $800 OBO for the set. Can ship at buyers expense, or I will be at schieds in August. Thank you!

-French

jkidd_39

Reaction score
Interested pending pics!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

Countryboy07

Reaction score
I've got pics on my phone if you'd like those, PM me your number and I'll send you those in the mean time. I'm still trying to find my SD card to get some better pics with the camera.

-French

Countryboy07

Reaction score
MYDC0515.png

MYDC0516.png

MYDC0517.png

MYDC0518.png

MYDC0519.png

MYDC0520.png

MYDC0521.png

MYDC0523.png

Sorry for the delay guys and gals! The wheels are still really dirty in these pics, but they are coming off tonight and will be all polished up. Oh, and don't pay attention to the date, I took these pics last night. The camera time stamp is messed up:doh:

-French

Countryboy07

Reaction score
Taking this back to the top... still have these sitting in my storage trailer and I'd like to sell them before my wife and I move. Don't be afraid to shoot me some offers.

-French

Countryboy07

Reaction score
No, I will not be at TS... Tires wouldn't be much to ship... IIRC, I had a set of 35's shipped to a business address with a dock for right around $100.

Countryboy07

Reaction score
Yes, I've got a few people interested so far... I'll put you in line. To ALL, I've got one guy interested in the entire set up. I'd rather sell that way first, if the deal falls thru and I have no other takers, I will sell just the tires... Should have an answer later today.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.