Irate T-Shirts

bigjake0524

Reaction score
We will be ordering T-shirts in the next couple of days and just wanting to see if anybody would like one. These are Gilden Ultra Cotton shirts and are one of the best shirts on the market and hold up and dont fade out like most others.

Shirts are going to be done in black!

Size S-XL will be $12.00

XXL will be $13.50

XXXL--- $16.50

XXXXL--- $18.00

XXXXXL--- $21.00

Shipping will be $5

They will have this logo on the front left chest and on the back center.

iratejpg.jpg

Let me know if you would like some shirts!

Thanks,
Jake

bigjake0524

Reaction score
Guess I should put in a way to pay.

If you guys want a shirt than just send a payment to my PayPal:

[email protected]

Just make a note of what size shirt you want and the shipping address it needs to go to.

Thanks guys, and am looking forward to getting this batch of shirts done! Will be doing sweatshirts once winter rolls back around!

bigjake0524

Reaction score
Hoping to have them by the end of next week!

Just let me know what size you need!

bigjake0524

Reaction score
I can also get some Pink shirts done for the ladies as well. Or for the real men that wear pink! LOL

Just let me know!

I will check on some tall shirts. Not sure if they will be Gilden so I wont say if they will fade or not.

Overkill

Reaction score
I was thinking I would order a small even though I am X-large and do they come in white for the wet T-shirt contest I plan to enter?

Last edited:

bigjake0524

Reaction score
I was thinking I would order a small even though I am X-large and do they come in white for the wet T-shirt contest I plan to enter?

So I take it you want a Pink one for everyday and a white one for special occasions! :postwhore2:

bigjake0524

Reaction score
Will be placing the final order on Monday. Let me know if you want one. And if you can please pre pay. Just so I don't end up with 40 extra shirts! LOL

And thank you for the support!