My SWAMPS Motor Build

Fl Stroker

Reaction score
Well,
I wanted to take the time to thanks the guys at SWAMPS for building me an awesome truck. Dave, Johnathan, Patrick, Reed, Dan, Matt, and most important Johnny the engine builder were all very welcoming. They sent someone to pick me up from the airport and I ended up spending the entire day with them, even did lunch. They showed me there entire shop and even learned how to do a few things. I can say that working in a customer service industry they are a top notch shop that will ensure that you as a customer are satisfied with the finished product. I would defiantly be using them for any future engine work and will be promoting their product.
The build consist of a crower rods, machined Mahle pistons coated, ported heads, Gearhead Stage 1 Cam, girdle,SPR1, 300cc 200%, GTX4294r, Tru trac, BTS tranny.

Below are some pictures.
DSC02131.jpg

DSC02132.jpg

DSC02135.jpg

DSC02152.jpg

DSC02156.jpg

more coming.

Tom S

Reaction score
Just an FYI but if you use a photo hosting program you can have some nice medium sized photos that do you require a click on each one. I use webshots.

golfer

Reaction score
Pedro-

It was a real pleasure to work with you on your project. And if there is anything that you are not 100% satisfied with, please let me know..and we'll do everything we can to take care of you.

Last edited: