data logging

A.thoma

Reaction score
im not currently and h&s owner i downloaded the mcc software to look at what i can do unfortunatly i cant see anything without a tune to open but i am curious if you can data log with this say at the the track or at at pulls?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I havent really looked into that, supposedly you can data log with the mini max now but like i said im not sure how it works, hopefully someone can chime in and tell us.

Bad part is you cant data log important stuff like rail pressure ect because its not an available pid. Thats the main reason i've never messed with it

Dzchey21

Reaction score
yeah im pretty positive rail pressure isnt on the list of pids

Ill try and verify, maybe the latest firmware updates have added it

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Untitled.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

A.thoma

Reaction score
I talked to Tyler Gardner on Facebook from h&s and he says they are working on data log with mcc are you guys pretty satisfied with the capabilities of mcc right now?

B585Ford

Reaction score
I have liked the tuner since the day I got it. Been running it for over a year and it has essentially been without any issues. The updates have been consistantly improving. MCC has been a great addition. It would be nice if a better description of the tables was available, but with more and more people using it, we are learning more and more. I will sum up my opinion by saying that I have considered buying another MM to have just in case mine ever breaks.

Latest posts

Members online