who can mount these?

Tonka350

Reaction score
hey guys looking for someone in the Northern North Carolina Fayetteville area as well as the Virginia Beach OBX area who can mount/balance a set of 46" Michelin military tires on a set of 20x12 fuel hostage chrome wheels for me without losing my arm and leg to pay for as well as they can do it without hurting the chrome on the wheels...please let me know.

Chad

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Someone near Brag has to be able to do this for you. There are all kinds of shops near there that sell these tires used.

George4

Reaction score
I deal a lot with Counteract Balanceing Beads and have had good luck. It will take quite a bit of weight on the rim to balance a tire that has tread that far from it.

GCncsuHD

Reaction score
Any shop should be able to mount them for you no problem, balancing on the other hand....
I would look into sand/bead balancing for tires that big.
This. I've bead balanced several sets of large tires with great results.

Heck, I've had a set of 42s mounted at Wal-Mart for $4 for mount only, no balance.

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
Any shop should be able to mount them for you no problem, balancing on the other hand....

This. I've bead balanced several sets of large tires with great results.

Heck, I've had a set of 42s mounted at Wal-Mart for $4 for mount only, no balance.

walmarts around here wont go more then 1 factory size mounting wise anymore

powerSmokin

Reaction score
Stuff I have used in the past is called Equal, the balancing beads do help a lot. For that size of tire shops will charge more, just for the fact you don't want them to scratch the rim and man handle that huge tire at the same time.

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
Why not call up the guys at GraveDigger???

there is a place down the highway from us (the metal shop) that works with grave digger I never thought about them, they do big monster trucks etc they use to have a truck called back draft, sorry not up on the monster truck scene, if you have them all ready to go I can call them up for you and see if they can mount them etc if your ready to go tire/wheel/$ wise. were about 2 hours from the tunnel

maybe they deal with bigfoot, not sure saw the bigfoot truck trailer the other day out there but also thought they delt with dennis Anderson aka gd