utah smoked tail lights

oneturboforme

Reaction score
is it legal or illegal? anyone have a link i heard both ways on this i just moved here and im looking at get some new lights.. thanks

oneturboforme

Reaction score
i forgot to say they will be the recon led and not tinted stock ones so they will be brighter then the stockers with a tint over them

UtahFord

Reaction score
I personally haven't been hasseled and I live in bountiful, but I've heard of others getting hasseled for it.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

oneturboforme

Reaction score
thanks im probably going to try it, if it goes south ill just throw the stockers back on, i live in cedar city and judging by how dark most peoples tint is i don't think they will bug me.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
my buddy was in salt lake one time visting and got pulled over for his tails and window tint twice

Recons are DOT so they should be ok IMHO

oneturboforme

Reaction score
my buddy was in salt lake one time visting and got pulled over for his tails and window tint twice

Recons are DOT so they should be ok IMHO

i think the recons are clear just the inside plasitc is dark right? i have never checked out a set up close.... i know when i lived in ogden i got a fix it ticket for tint but just had a shop write it off and i wasnt bothered again..

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Yeah, they are smoke lenses too but its VERY light, they just make sure everything inside the lamp is dark too and dont rely on heavy tint to "smoke" them They are super bright, brighter than factory, i have a set on my reg cab

00Rich

Reaction score
Depends on the cop really I have them on mine been pulled over and ticketed for them took it to court with the box they came in and it got thrown out

Latest posts

Members online