dash kits

oneturboforme

Reaction score
personally i think the fake ass wood grain looks cheap i would like to hear some input on aftermarket dash kits for that piece if you have one in your truck please chime in pics would be awesome!!! thanks

oneturboforme

Reaction score
i saw that but it kinda goes to the mini maxx mount, anyone know what and where i can get the carbon fiber sheets at? i think i might wrap all of the trim

oneturboforme

Reaction score
theres so many products i was searching today and i found a lot i went with the 3M di-noc i see a lot of the rice burners using it on there hoods and bumpers so it should be a decent product, kinda spendy 48"x36" was over 60 bucks

madman1234509

Reaction score
Di noc is amazing. Use a blow dryer and it'll shape to anything. I used it on some shrouds on my r6 that had multiple angles and it worked great and stuck through the elements. Been wanting to get some for the wood trim in my truck, just haven't gotten around to it

jdc753

Reaction score
Do some searching on Hydrographics, basically you can get pretty much anything onto whatever panel you want to change things up. I am pretty sure it is the same or close to the same process that the factory uses to apply the wood grain look.

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Do some searching on Hydrographics, basically you can get pretty much anything onto whatever panel you want to change things up. I am pretty sure it is the same or close to the same process that the factory uses to apply the wood grain look.

i hate you..... jk but why did you have to have me search that...:fustrate:

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I would love to change my dash and stuff up, I just can't think of anything else that would go well with the KR leather

oneturboforme

Reaction score
well thanks josh i went with the hydrographics after much debate i went a little shop with a quick turn around so i decided to go with them.. now what to do with all this dinoc i bought...... maybe try it on my grille surrond and see if it holds up.. ill post pics when i get them back probably wont be until mid feb.(they have to order the pattern i want)

jdc753

Reaction score
i hate you..... jk but why did you have to have me search that...:fustrate:

HAHA!! always glad to help! Next time I can give it to you like this...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=hydrographics

well thanks josh i went with the hydrographics after much debate i went a little shop with a quick turn around so i decided to go with them.. now what to do with all this dinoc i bought...... maybe try it on my grille surrond and see if it holds up.. ill post pics when i get them back probably wont be until mid feb.(they have to order the pattern i want)

Nice!! Post up some pics when you get it all finished up, I would love to see some more ideas for the insides. I've been wanting to do it myself for quite some time but can't find anyone local for it and don't feel like shipping out my entire dash.

what pattern did you end up going with?

VanoFord

Reaction score
I would love to change my dash and stuff up, I just can't think of anything else that would go well with the KR leather

i think this color would look like hot sex on the dash w/ that KR leather, especially w/ the darker red in the 11+

wtp-171_1.jpg

i'm thinking of going w/ a marble overlay to coincide w/ my grey/tan leather.

oneturboforme

Reaction score
its this one kinda red neck but i guess its my style my interior is all black... debating if i should do the side silver pieces by the door in this or just that black carbon fiber i got

Attachments

• 514.jpg
    514.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 81

Latest posts

Members online