WI guys lets get together and meet

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Hay there guys I was think that we should all get together and meet one another some time. I would be game for setting something up if you guys are intrested. I live in Green Bay, but we could do it anywhere. What is you thoughts guys and ideas?

Jerry Bruley

yeehaw

Reaction score
can we have more than 4 people show up this time!? LOL

Last time we did one in Madison, it was a ok time, but nobody from psn/psa showed up. Be nice to pick some where kinda central. I'm always up for dinner/beer and bull s**ting about trucks.

Last edited:

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Oh ya forsure central would work. I just think it would be cool to put some faces to the names. I am sure that we could have a great time. As for having only 4 poeple show up, that wont happen. I will bring more than that with me wherever this ends up being.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I do know that this year Performance Diesel in DePere, WI is going to be having a BIG dyno day that will be really fun. They did 2 last year as kind of a starter because they just got the dyno last year, but plan on going much bigger this year with the events. I look forward to this because I know that it will be a good turnout and lots of people will be showing up this year. Last year on the second dyno day, there was a full day of running trucks on the dyno. Everything from mild to wild was there. I know this year is going to be awesome though cause there is lots of wild trucks being built this winter. I will keep everyone informed on the dates, but something to think about.

TooMuch03

Reaction score
That will be fun! I plan on attending. Other dyno days I know of are Diesel Dr.'s in Platteville usually the first weekend in May and Hucksdorf of course. I don't think any of these guys have picked an official date yet.

20007.3stroker

Reaction score
Id be up for a GTG, would definately have to be semi central since if my geography is correct you guys are all in the western side!!! Hopefully have the truck fixed here soon to!

e.nickkk

Reaction score
I'm in for a get together be nice to meet the fellow members in wisconsin I'm in lake geneva

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I should be able to make it to this. I got it on the calander and will know forsure within the next few days forsure. I will get back here when I find out. :thumbup:

genuineford

Reaction score
It doesn't matter but I have every other weekend off and that is one that I work. I know the next couple of weekends in March wont be good either as we have some training for work and I am not sure of what I work.

genuineford

Reaction score
Yeah that is not a huge deal. I will probably try to have one up by me during the summer. Maybe a wrench day or something.