Did some small changes to the truck...

06powerstroke

Reaction score
Did a couple things to my truck in the last few months so I figured I'd throw some pics up. Everybody loves pictures!

First I removed the power rear slider (stupid thing broke) and replaced it with a solid window. Then got all my windows re tinted, 50% on the windshield, 5% on the front two, and 2% on the back three. The same day I did all that I smashed my tail gate:( So I upgraded to an 08! Also pulled my International emblems off... What do you guys think?

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

jdc753

Reaction score
50% shouldn't be all that bad to see out of, my front windows metered at 48% when I first got the truck and no one though they were tinted, except for in the right light.

Truck looks great man! Love that color

06powerstroke

Reaction score
50% shouldn't be all that bad to see out of, my front windows metered at 48% when I first got the truck and no one though they were tinted, except for in the right light.

Truck looks great man! Love that color

Thanks! With the sides and back tinted as dark as they are you can totally tell the windshield is tinted, you can't even see me through it! Must keep an eye out for cops now...

RedSmokey

Reaction score
Looks super gay... I keed, it looks great man. Loving the 1-piece rear window and the tailgate. Have you thought about pulling the PSD badges off?

Latest posts

Members online