SRP1 Field Report

V-Ref

Reaction score
Soldiers running the SRP1, report!

During a "full power" run....answer the following first, then post up your comments.....

Date of purchase-
Miles/races/pulls on the pump-
Max duty cycle-
ICP-
Injs capacity/nozzles-
Leaks associated with the HPOP?
Running a HPOP res supplemental feed line? Yes/No
Are you wanting for another/different HPOP? If so why?
Driving impressions?

If you've got a track time, dyno number, or sled pulling accomplishment with the SRP1, post it.

Purpose of this thread is
1. A place for folks running the pump to post their setup, and how it's supporting it.
2. A place for folks looking at a HPOP for their truck to see what the SRP1 can and can't do.

No fanboy, HPOP war BS....just post your truck that's running the SRP1 and move on! We're lucky to have as many good HPOP systems to choose from IMO....thanks to all the folks that put many a hour of effort/homework into making them happen. Like TOM S posted below...lets keep the discussion oriented towards the SRP1 only...not a SRP1 vs. Duals vs BTS vs Gen 3 vs Billet Stealth vs whatever...... they're all good pumps! :fordoval:

It was spurred on by Tom S's post here...

Last edited:

V-Ref

Reaction score
Date of purchase- Jan 2010
Miles/races/pulls on the pump- 14000 miles (no racing/pulls, just a DD)
Max duty cycle- 46%
ICP- 3000 psi
Injs capacity/nozzles- Unlimited Diesel 350cc/200%
Leaks associated with the HPOP? No
Running a HPOP res supplemental feed line? Yes
Are you wanting for another/different HPOP? If so why? No. Gonna install a Billet Stage 2 in it's place just because. I noticed quicker cold starts, and improved throttle response. Ran this pump on the stock split shots, and the 350/200s.

Tom S

Reaction score
I would also add driving impressions to your list. My suggest to avoid the war is just discuss this pump alone.

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
I'd like to hear about idle quality with the various injectors following some WOT activity.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
I'd like to hear about idle quality with the various injectors following some WOT activity.

But you have to remember the pump can only do as good as it is told to... You can have a good pump but crappy tunes. and you will have trouble with all of the above.. Just saying..

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Crappy tunes idle crappy all the time.

I want to know how a smooth idling truck acts after a blast down the strip.

Fl Stroker

Reaction score
Crappy tunes idle crappy all the time.

I want to know how a smooth idling truck acts after a blast down the strip.

The truck will act no different after a hard run and that's with 300cc / 200%. It is real smooth. I will get you some numbers.

TARM

Reaction score
Ya wanted to check the aeration effects? That's an issue some of the duals seem to have depending on setup.

co04cobra

Reaction score
Probably going to be hard to keep this on track, but ill try.

Date of purchase- 12/10
Miles/races/pulls on the pump- 4Kish miles, First 10 miles were on the dyno.
Max duty cycle-39%
ICP- Lowest ever on dyno 2980
Injs capacity/nozzles- 300/200s
Leaks associated with the HPOP? None
Running a HPOP res supplemental feed line? Yes/No- No
Are you wanting for another/different HPOP? If so why? No
Driving impressions? Responsive in all tunes much lower DC and holds pressure better then previous hpop with only 238s.

The Idle with mine is damn near perfect. Sounds like any stock obs single shot truck.

Hp was 645hp live tuned at beans. No surging after wot dyno runs or anytime on the street or off a sled run.

co04cobra

Reaction score
Im totally satisfied with the pump. The only down side is the wait. I would have one on my 97 truck if there wasnt a wait. As for my truck being able to hook up and use the additonal power that I am dissatisfied with:cursing::fustrate: