Lonestar throwdown, who's going?

01platinum

Reaction score
Wish I was. I'll be in Boca Raton for a car show. Might send the truck up and have in PSE's Booth again if Dorian wants to watch it again. I am still hoping for rain in Florida that weeekend so I can stay here and bring some other cars from my bosses collection out there.

BWCbuilt

Reaction score
anybody else? anybody want to pick me and a buddy up from the airport so that we dont have to rent a car?

BWCbuilt

Reaction score
Me and one friend are flying into Houston Thursday afternoon...Still have yet to hammer out hotel/couch/camping arrangements. Neither of us have ever been to Houston, or Texas for that matter, so we are flying blind.

VanoFord

Reaction score
well, i'm not sure if I am going to the shootout or not, but I live super close to Bush, so I could possibly get ya from there to a hotel of your choice if you guys cant get anything else to pan out. But again, I am more than likely not going to make it to the actual event so you would need a ride from your hotel to it still.

BWCbuilt

Reaction score
I still have not made hotel plans yet..... I was going to try to find a couch or something if I could...

BWCbuilt

Reaction score
Yeah I am going full drifter while I am out there.....no rental car, just going to try to hitch-hike where I need to be, and find a place to stay where ever I can....