Georgia Diesel Power

TheRobenator

Reaction score
30wa4u8.jpg

Recently founded group of diesel enthusiasts looking for more group members to expand all over Georgia! We accept all ages of members and all brands of trucks. Wether you know nothing about diesels or are the world's smartest diesel technician, we have a place for you. We are a non-profit organization, yearly fees, monthly fees and entry fees do not exist with this group. It is free to join and free to participate! No leader will accept donations other then if it is for a charity currently being held.

We are here to help:
Our group's founder strongly believes in striving for excellence and the pursuit of happiness. Happiness can come in many different forms and our group's number one goal is to make others happy. From helping someone on the side of the road changing out a flat tire to helping our group members do upgrades or repairs to their trucks. We are here to help anyone and everyone with whatever they need.

Group Activities:
Yearly Dyno Runs
Events held all over Ga
Yearly Charity Events for families in need
Christmas Gift Round-Up for families that can't afford presents
Monthly Required club Meetings

Prices:
T-shirts - Cost of making them
Entry Fee - None
Application Fee - None
Yearly Fee - None
Stickers - Cost of making them

We are currently looking for members for the following roles:
President
Vice-President
Treasurer
Group Helper (Master Technician)

Please call or text the Founder at (770)855-5465 Available 24/7 to help.
Email at TruckDynasty(@)gmail.com

TheRobenator

Reaction score
We now have a new sponsor for our diesel club's powerstroke division!

Vivian at quick Tricks is helping us with some killer deals on tunes and tuners! Come on and join and help us help Vivian!

TheRobenator

Reaction score
We now have a new sponsor for our diesel club!

SoCalTrucks.com is now one of our partners and will help us fund shirts, decals and our sled-pull truck!

Bubba88

Reaction score
I think it is Lee. Robbie....we were wondering where you went?? I thought you were selling your truck? :confused::confused:

Last edited:

TheRobenator

Reaction score
Yes, this is Robby! And hey Bubba88! Nathan I believe? I am horrible with names, sorry about that! :doh:

@Lee Yes sir, this is the blue Harley guy haha

And if anyone would live information, feel free to call me at (770)855-5465

@Bubba88 I have been a little busy with work and school and it seems I was kind of pushed out of the club, or atleast I feel that way, Chris wouldn't talk to me and you wouldn't text me back for weeks. But it is completely fine, the drive to Macon just stunk for me, I am sorry it didn't work out for me in the club, GPDA was an awesome group of people and still is to this today, amazing people with amazing friends, and if you ever need help, someone knew exactly how to help you.

The truck is still for sell, looking at getting a 2003 F250.

TheRobenator

Reaction score
To the two members who request more information, I have messaged you accordingly!

Also, I know how we all love pictures, this was most of our trucks lined up for the socaltrucks.com shoot!
ztjk1e.jpg

30i9dw8.jpg

dasboot

Reaction score
I got the message thanks. I think that neck of the woods is a little out of my way though. Nice picture of the trucks.

TheRobenator

Reaction score
I wish I could, is anyone going to be filming? Possibly post a video on here afterwards

dasboot

Reaction score
Im planning to go with 2 buddies that pull tractors down there. You going to watch or pull?

Spectator only. I wanted to go, but it is also the same night as the Athens Twighlite Criterim races. I think I will go to the Twighlite instead due to, it is lots of fun and only comes around once a year. I'll have to catch the June Pulls.

Latest posts

Members online