460 to 7.3 swap

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
What all do I need to put a 7.3 in my 460 truck? I know core support, radiator, harness, pcm, cluster, fuel pickups... What all am I missing? Also truck has an e40d, besides re-drilling bolt pattern, do I need to swap tq converter? Help me out here guys, time for the 460 to go! Would love to swap a zf6 at some time rather than the e40d

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
I didn't pay attention to the guy who drilled his out. Haha. Guess I should have. Anyways, I just found a donor truck to pull the zf5 and t-case and driveshafts and harness from

TERRCO

Reaction score
IDM ,interior harness,guage cluster, coolant bottle,battery trays, ac evap-core cover with bolt on over, map sensor, possibly wiper motor if it has the motor with the different connector than your ps harness, accelarator pedal,........

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
I have all the interior parts and wiper motor from my old cab from my crew cab. Anything that's Hooked up to the harness I'm grabbing. And I will be doing the sd accessory bracket swap

TERRCO

Reaction score
The hardest part for me was making the fuel line connectors to the lines on the engine. Everything else was bolt on. I had my donor sitting right next to mine. Took 2 days to go from IDI to DI.

Latest posts

Members online